- Rockport Katja Mule
- The Katja Collection puts a distinctive spin on the clog. They contain superior comfort engineering. Surprisingly flexible, the Katja�s footbed incorporates Rockport�s EVA Tech Zone construction, which not only provides cushioning under the forefoot, but also extends the range of forefoot flexibility. adiPRENE by adidas cushioning on the inside protects the heel at impact and provides resilient forefoot cushioning for an energized stride. And not only do these high heels feel great all day long, the rubber sole delivers sure footing on a variety of surfaces.
- Adiprene by Adidas Footbed provides shock absorption in the heel and flexible forefoot cushioning helps provide push off
- EVA Tech Zone for forefoot flexibility
- Leather socklining
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Sole: Other
- Our philosophy is simple: Walkability
In 1971, Rockport started with a simple philosophy: Engineer comfortable shoes using the latest in advanced technologies. Rockport was the first to engineer performance walking comfort in casual and dress shoes.
40 years later, Rockport continues to make style comfortable for metropolitan professionals around the world. We create collections that are sophisticated and stylish without compromising comfort or functionality. Today, our philosophy is simple: Walkability. We are about making the most walkable shoes in the industry. Our shoes deliver on their promise to make style comfortable and enable metropolitan professionals to look good longer.
Was price from SS12 (5608)
- Product available in sizes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6 1/2, 7 1/2
- Available in: Tar